The Substrate Solution!
Substrate for the bottom of a chameleon’s cage is never recommended so until now, we were left with seeing those ugly watermarks, stains and whatever other mess your chameleon leaves for you on their PVC bottom. So, Canvas Chameleon’s designed a special decal for the bottom of our cages that will hide the stains left behind from a forgotten poo, or a water puddle and provide a realistic substrate look without the potential problems substrate can cause. Our Canvas Cage Decals are easy to clean, hide the mess, water and stain resistant and most importantly adds a realistic base to your enclosure. They provide a better viewing experience for yourself as a keeper and will help your Chameleon feel more at home, with a natural looking habitat.
All of the Canvas Chameleon Cages come with our unique custom decal installed but if you already own a cage and are tired of the unattractive plastic look, these decals are a perfect solution. They come in all the standard sizes and are easily installed.
16-x-16, 18-x-18, 22-x-14, 24-x-16, 24-x-18, 24-x-24
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- “All-in-One” Calcium Supplement with added Vitamins, Trace Minerals, and Carotenoids for Dusting Insects. No need for a Separate Vitamin Supplement.
- 3 or 6 oz Jar
- DIRECTIONS: Use with every insect feeding. Best applied by placing insects in a plastic bag or container with Calcium Plus and shaking to lightly coat insects. Feed insects to your animals shortly thereafter.
- Micro Fine Calcium Supplement with No Vitamin D.
- 3 oz Jar
- DIRECTIONS: Dust insects by placing in a plastic bag and shaking lightly to coat insects with powder before feeding to animals. For supplementing fresh fruit and vegetables, use 1 heaping Teaspoon per Pound.